The Instructional Technology Department (ITD) provides support and training in the use of academic software for faculty. Training and assistance in a face-to-face format is provided when requested by faculty.
- LincIn (Blackboard/Angel) Learning Management System
- Online Courses
- Hybrid or Blended Courses
- Enhanced Traditional Courses
- Blackboard Collaborate synchronous web conferencing and learning environment
- Respondus 4.0 integrated solution for assessment creation and management
- Lockdown browser for highly secure online testing
- Google apps for education
- Mobile sound board and recording system for audio podcasts
- Classroom and computer lab equipment
- Elmo document cameras
- Online Teaching Certification – 8 weeks online course for instructors
- Other training by request
The Instructional Technology Department is committed to support faculty in their online, hybrid, and enhanced traditional course delivery.